Life Aveda's Giloy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Life Aveda's Giloy helps to remove toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that causes disease and also has been shown to be beneficial in liver disease and urinary tract infection. Giloy is very beneficial in improving digest...
- PRODUCT TYPE:Herbal Supplement
- VENDOR:Life Aveda
Spend $75.00 to FREE SHIPPING
Life Aveda's Giloy helps to remove toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that causes disease and also has been shown to be beneficial in liver disease and urinary tract infection. Giloy is very beneficial in improving digestion and treating bowel related issues, it works as an anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic & anti arthritic agent. Giloy is a natural herb which detoxifies and rejuvenates the digestive system to fight against free radicals and boosts immune response to prevent illness and helps maintain healthy cellular function and proliferation. Known universally as an herb that helps in boosting immunity and promotes a normal antioxidant response. It also has a reputation for decreasing hypertension and lipids concentration in our body through which makes in useful for diabetes type 2.
A growing number of studies supports Giloy’s role as an adaptogen, a potent herb that increases the body’s resistance to stress, anxiety, and illness. It decreases mental stress and tension and is used to promote strong mental health and decrease stress over time.
Giloy (Guduchi) has been used historically to:
• Alleviate allergies and symptoms of hay fever
• Ease arthritis, gout, rheumatic disorders, and inflammation
• Treat chronic skin disorders such as psoriasis or eczema
• Help with hepatitis and jaundice (helps protect the liver from exposure to toxins)
• Boost the immune system
• Prevent colds and flu
• Reduce the side effects of chemotherapy drugs (2)
• Guduchi is used in health supplements today for its antioxidant properties and its ability to support the liver and the immune system.
1-2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals
Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia std.ext.)