Team Leader APPLY NOW
Team Leaders are primarily responsible for providing a range of industrial hemp consultations in store, over the phone and online. A Team Leader is also someone who has the capability to drive performance within the team. Team leaders utilize their expertise, their peers, influence, and/or creativeness to formulate an effective team. A successful person in this role is a natural coach, out-going, human, resourceful, organized, kind and honest.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Be responsible for opening and closing procedures
· Serve as primary mentor for teammates
· Maintaining the day-to-day staff activities such as scheduling, training and day-in/day-out management
· Preparing plans for production and distribution of programs, reports, and information as required
· Assisting with the preparation of correspondence to clients
· Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
· Assisting sales, marketing, and promotion activities; assisting accounts payable and accounts receivables as necessary
· Participating in and supervising a wide-range of company projects and events
· Performing other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
· Associates degree preferred or equivalent work experience
· Prior mentoring experience preferred
· General Computer skills
· Must be willing to obtain the necessary training to perform job duties
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Tasting and smelling abilities are required occasionally to distinguish with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, and hot liquids. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.