What's up fam?! We have some awesome news to share! Happy Trails is excited to announce that we are now carrying an epic line of herbal supplements from Nethika Naturals. These supplements are rooted in the ancient healing philosophy of Ayurveda and have the science to back up their therapeutic potential. We can’t wait for you to try them!
Nethika Naturals was founded by visionaries who have vast experience in phytochemistry, pharmacology and the pharmaceutical field. These high-quality herbal formulas can help with:
- Hair Growth
- Women's Care
- Menstrual Care
- Digestive Care
When and why to choose herbs?
Herbs have been around forever and are common practice in many countries. People reach for herbs before they reach for pharmaceuticals. Unfortunately, it’s a little backward in America.
Did you know that 1 in every 2 Americans is prescribed medication? Though we believe medications do have a place in healthcare, herbs can serve as a means to support the body while taking medication. The best part though: herbs have the potential to act as an alternative altogether.
You see, our bodies readily recognize herbal supplements, just like they recognize and easily metabolize various fruits and vegetables. The ingredients in Nethika Naturals are simply plants, with no artificial ingredients or synthetic fillers.
Why choose Nethika Naturals?
The science nerds behind this brand have figured out how to extract a very precise concentrate of biologically active phytochemicals from various herbs. The ratios and concentrations of each herb are perfected within each formula to deliver a final product that is effective and most importantly, safe. You only need 1-2 capsules a day to receive the positive health benefits that these herbs have to offer! Keep reading to learn a little about each one.
Hair Growth Support:
Scientifically designed to reduce hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Green Tea, Grape seed and Flaxseed help prevent hair fall.
- Flaxseeds encourage hair growth.
- Bhringraj helps in hair retention through revitalizing hair follicles by stimulating blood circulation. It also helps regain hair strength & luster.
- Moringa provides vitamins and minerals required for hair growth.
- Grape seed and Methi help treat a variety of scalp issues such as dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning.
- Amla helps repair damaged hair and increases hair volume.
Scientifically designed to boost and support the immune system.
- All the herbs in this blend are known to boost the immune function and support the body's natural response to daily stress.
- Turmeric and Tulsi have anti-antiviral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Guduchi reduces allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itching, and nasal discharge.
- Ginger, Black Pepper and Turmeric prevent respiratory tract infections.
- Kali musli and Gorakhmundi help to increase humoral antibody (HA) titre, delayed type hypersensitivity (DTH) and levels of WBC.
- Tulsi protects the body against physical, chemical, metabolic and psychological stress, and helps detoxify the body.
Scientifically designed to help keep joints healthy and pain free.
- Anti-inflammatory herbs present in the product provide relief for people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, joint pain, skeletal muscle pain and back pain.
- All of these herbs help prevent the triggers that result in swelling & pain, while protecting against cartilage damage.
- Ashwagandha and Boswellia, helps prevent the triggers producing swelling & pain and also protects against cartilage damage
- Turmeric and Ginger help in muscle aches (strains and sprains), and help in reducing stiffness & improving physical function and mobility.
- Ginger aids digestion (poor digestion is a primary trigger in arthritis).
- Moringa provides essential minerals which help in maintaining healthy bones & heals bone ailments.
Scientifically designed to fight inflammation. Piperine from black pepper allows for higher absorption compared to standard curcumin supplements.
- Curcumin and Piperine is a powerful inflammation-fighting duo that can help reduce discomfort and pain, especially in arthritis.
- Research supports that combining the piperine in black pepper with the curcumin in turmeric enhances curcumin absorption by up to 2000%.
- Tulsi soothes an upset stomach that may ensue due to taking high doses of curcumin and helps relieve indigestion, vomiting, gastric irritation, acidity and stomach cramps.
Scientifically designed to support women’s reproductive health, particularly linked to hormonal imbalances.
- Shatavari, Licorice, Ashwagandha and Guggul help to restore hormonal balance in women & help to regularize irregular menstrual cycles.
- Licorice & Ashoka relieve menstrual cramps, pain, nausea and bloating.
- Licorice helps in menopausal depression, mood swings and adrenal fatigue.
- Soy and Licorice help increase bone density and slow down bone loss.
- Ashoka is useful in leucorrhoea, endometriosis, cysts, and fibroids and acts as a uterine tonic for irregular menstrual cycles and miscarriage.
- Kapikacchu increases sexuality, reduces stress, and improves reproductive health.
- Aloe vera renews feminine nature and helps in calming the symptoms of menopause.
Scientifically designed to help women with pain and excessive bleeding.
- Marigold, Manjistha, Ginkgo, Fennel and Ginger relieve muscle spasms, stomach cramps and menstrual cramps.
- Punarnava and Ginger help during heavy menstrual bleeding due to astringent properties.
- Fennel provides relief from PMS symptoms such as nausea, bloating, headache & weakness.
- Punarnava helps in fibroids and clotting in women.
Scientifically designed to support digestion and acidity issues.
- Tulsi/Basil help to provide relief from acidity, stimulate mucus production and reduce effects of gastric acid.
- Cumin and Mint help reduce the pain and burning associated with acid reflux.
- Cloves soothe the digestive system.
- Fennel and Clove prevent spasm, pain and flatulence.
- Fennel contains vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre that aids the process of good digestion.
- Fennel helps in indigestion, constipation and bloating.
- Amla helps in healing the injured stomach lining & esophagus.
- Cinnamon heals infections in the GI tract.
- Licorice helps suppress the toxic bacteria H. pylori.
Scientifically designed to support those experiencing hemorrhoids (piles) and associated issues (itching, bleeding etc.)
- Bitter Gourd, Haritaki and Lemon reduces constipation and makes stools softer.
- Mango and Bitter Gourd help in reducing pain, swelling and itching.
- Kachnar and Haritaki help prevent bleeding and discomfort.
- Black cumin and Haritaki improve digestion.
- Gotu kola and Lemon strengthen blood vessels and capillaries and improve their integrity.
- Lemon detoxifies the body.
- Ginger and Onion help in soothing, healing and reducing inflammation of the nerves.
Scientifically designed to provide the required vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for those who suffer from deficiencies and their associated health issues.
- Moringa, Spirulina and Wheatgrass Superfood comprises the trinity that can help improve health and increase your life-force.
- Moringa contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, C, D, E and K. It also contains iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Moringa is considered a complete food as it contains all of the essential Amino Acids required for a healthy body. The leaves contain phytochemicals and antioxidants, which provide anti- cancer, anti-arthritis, anti-inflammation, and other remarkable and healing attributes.
- Spirulina is a cyanobacterium, a unique type of bacteria, most often called blue-green algae. Spirulina provides protein plus healthy doses of vitamins B1, B2, and B3, along with equally beneficial amounts of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and manganese. It has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also lowers chances of heart disease as it reduces LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, while increasing HDL cholesterol.
- Wheatgrass has 17 amino acids, eight of which are considered essential. With one of the highest levels of chlorophyll found in nature, wheatgrass has an array of abilities and can boost health in a variety of ways. It is highly effective against inflammation, stress, and high cholesterol.
Scientifically designed to relieve daily emotional and physical stress and its ill effects on the body.
- Ashwagandha is classified in Ayurveda as a rasayana, a group of plant-derived drugs which promote physical and mental health, strengthens the nervous and immune system, augments resistance of the body against disease and diverse adverse environmental factors, revitalizes the body in debilitated conditions and reduces stress, anxiety and depression.
- Shankhpushpi, Ashwagandha, Gokhru and Brahmi relieve stress and calms the mind.
- The compound piperine in black pepper has been reported to increase the cognitive function of the brain and helps beat depression. It also helps increase serotonin and endorphin levels in the brain which play a vital role in mood swings, emotional wellness, sleep, appetite and other behaviors.
- Arjuna is a cardioprotective and reduces the effects of stress and nervousness.
Are there Side Effects?
Though herbal supplements are “natural”, we still have to be mindful. As humans, we are all unique and will react in our own way to everything we ingest. We always encourage customers to start with the lowest dose and pay attention to how the body feels. Stop taking the supplement if unpleasant symptoms occur. If you are currently taking other medications or supplements, please consult your primary care provider and do your research before starting a new supplement regimen.
Happy Trails is here for you!
Herbal supplements are designed to support the body, but they are not a replacement for eating healthy, exercising, and taking care of yourself in other ways. Please let us know if you have any questions and we will do our best to assist you!
Please subscribe to us at HappyTrailsCBD.com to learn more about herbs, CBD, and other natural remedies!